Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Thoughts



Taylor Swift...
So I've decided I actually really like Taylor Swift. I think she is one of my new role models when it comes to famous people. I like her voice a lot and she's pretty, hot... but not TOO hot! :)






My New Pet!!! :)...
I got a betta fish two nights ago. It's name is Fixe (pronounced Feesh) and it means cool in African. Its blue, green, and black. He's very handsome, but not as handsome as my boyfriend!!! hehe





Remember Me Please!!!....
I've decided I'm sick of being lazy and I want to do something really cool with my life so I will be remembered by people when I die. I don't mean like rule the world type of something, just something like become a teacher, or go visit old people or something like that (although they will probably die before me, so I won't really be remembered when I die, ha!). *Sighs*

No comments: